Monday, February 7, 2011

What Does The Blue Rubber Bracelet Mean

countdown

I speak for a friend.
With all that I do not want to advertise, does not need it.
But he had to deal with a long countdown within, a heart with an armor fragile to be rebuilt.
Now the countdown is over, and everything seems a little 'clearer.
I saw the other night, riots between the bars.
I asked him if the countdown was over.
I said yes.
I'm still on the high seas. High, those tides where you do not see the bottom.
One of the things I learned from him is that in some periods of life you have to fight. The bill down is perennial, and the ending is dark.
There is a whole life to continue counting.
a zero is not enough to stop time.

take a ride on http://www.albertomartini.com/

in "People / 1,2,3 star" there is also this photo.

Who knows who he is.
I wonder what he thinks.
Who knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment