Friday, February 11, 2011

Voice In Bounty Commerical

can not be serious at twenty-five

Some friends should have a little 'pity.
not pulling out of the past as well, on two feet. Age was fragile, that. There was lost and with little for long. Not that it is now changed, but then the years weighed less. And the past makes you understand how hard it is now.
I spent hours in the toilet to read books that made me dream of places far away from Crotone, other lights, other places. Then I went out and had time and pistachios Brasilena tachycardia and rivers, broken hearts in one eye and a lot of music.
I did my part with the guitar and we all know what happens to those in the group of friends playing the guitar, but what the hell we guessed in a group where we did not do anything but rap. There is appropriate, therefore, with acoustic accompaniment to hours of freestyle. Two of these friends, my partner and Fausto Diego aka Herpes have decided to quit for a while 'at home recording. They began to be seen little, I remember it was summer and I do not even fun too. After a bit 'of time could breathe fresh air outdoors, holding a CD.

Title: Make up
Authors: Desaparecidos

remember that Diego gave me a copy with the sticker attached to the symbol of the duo. Little things that make you feel special at that age. I could talk about every piece of that record. "My Panthers," "Thick in the stomach," "Disappeared." There is a story behind each that line, nothing is written to the event. Above all, nothing is given in the case.
had 17 years and listen to after almost 10 years listening to a disc for disarming the age they had. And for a genre where the 5% you can consider at least listening to a song like "Every time" let's rock. She drew out
those seventeen years.
Diego Dear, dear Fausto.
You have not had their mercy.
09 - Every time (feat. ketty) by nudoku ent

0 comments:

Post a Comment