Friday, February 18, 2011

Brent Corrigan Brent Everett School

a statistical bulletin unlikely


While I could finish what I thought love Fiorentina-Sampdoria. In that sense
. In the broadest sense of the word random. Random
. I learned the first year of university this word. Consideration of Statistics.
Statistics. Let a statistic. A statistic of how many people really know something of love. A statistic unlikely.
would be like asking how likely is it that two different people, known in two different rooms, a coffee and an afternoon aperitif, a woman and a man, both with more than twice your age, you ask what would you like the 'topic of your thesis. Yet
happens. And the answer is similar, but changes and resembles.
Returns the previous question.
How many people really know something of love. The sorting
collects a wide circle of people.
Who has experience, who think of it, who has just begun, those who believe you're done.
Who is alone, who is not, who are not going to be, who hopes not to be. A lot of subclasses.
I've already made this selection. Not to knock on any door without making phone calls.
The biggest mistake is to think that the opposite of the word love is loneliness.
Those who believe that love at the back is a good deck to shelter from the cold does not know what the burning sun in August.
Who does not like to think the person you love, love love, to say the Roland Barthes. I look
shares Fiorentina-Sampdoria, a draw is given to 3.30.
But Fiorentina is in good shape, I inform my friend Q.
takes out a coupon with results trivial, you just win.
If you win. And here is a good deal 'that you do not win. The
SNAI rewards perseverance, I am my friend Q.
maybe even love, I think.
Maybe.

"the construction of a love

not repay the pain is like an altar of sand on the seashore"

0 comments:

Post a Comment