Wednesday, February 23, 2011

15 Month Old With A Rash

doctor, call a doctor

of Music in the waiting room of the family doctor. What
definition of dick doctor family. But do not insist.
In my doctor's waiting room chairs are all facing in one direction, like in the movies. Fitting a horseshoe along the walls, plus two rows of three chairs in the center.
I added that the jobs are already taken, I lean against the wall and I open the book of the moment.
The waiting areas are not all equal. The mail, for example. All are trained on the number on the board, you tend not to talk. What we want is the topic post. It is there to pull out money. In idem
station, is waiting to leave, but it was indecision wait here or go to the track?
the doctor is different. There is a silence noisy in the waiting room of the doctor.
Most of these are over 50, especially older women are dying to talk about why you are there.
A lady who just arrived from is the last question? came to speak after two sentences of her husband's prostate cancer with the lady who had answered the previous question that there , pointing to me.
Then came the grandson of abortion in response to the suicide of a close other.
I stop reading because the novel I have it before. What
then my son did not want to marry, but these young and do not know what to do (I think that to escape a look at me), and then these young people earn little and then we will help as you can, but then how can they when there will be more (and believe me that there's another look to escape again), then I know I always tried to eat well but in recent months I have lost many pounds I think I have diabetes, but he knows my lady and sister had died after my brother in law has lost thirty pounds and was seccaseccasecca , and also the lady knows me 'husband now is not good I always try to keep up with him hours I've got an Albanian who helps me is so good, so dear, but you know and the Albanians are a bit' hard sometimes even to my mother had an argument but we had taken a with my brother and hunting, then I wonder that there are all these Albanians and Moroccans and Africans we husbands do not work and women to the carers but I tell them to go home to do a normal job, then steal jobs for our children, and my son but he knows there's a few years, and I'm sorry my lady works in a restaurant. . . .
We understood each other.
At one point a girl comes in the room. One of those people who greets you when you're the only place beer in hand after one or Marino. He leans against the wall beside me.
You put the headphones. Nothing. Not bat an eyelid. Lasts as long as it's my turn. By
, and greeting the doctor. . . This part of the jump. When
I leave the two ladies are talking about the recipe for beans with sage and the girl friend of the square is still not batting an eyelid.
While I go get another lady with brown hair and newly dyed fur.
Who is the last?
One of two women raised her hand, me me! here's the place to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment