Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Returning Without Box At Macys

An 'excellent vintage


must reflect, and quickly.
reading an article I saw the photo of Nicole Minetti and caption with its age.
25 years. The largest
thought, gave her more than 30. But no.
I love to say that 85 is great year, I and others my age are good examples. But looking at that side of the condom display, lanciatomi from the pulpit of St. Bernard Shipyard blasphemous by a priest, I think you do not have to be too rational to do.
and 'old, ok.
E 'married, ok, it was.
give it to him a couple of times, maybe I tell him I love him. Ultimately, it is still a man. Then the port Fracca pussy at home and work for him and I stop to give her one. The availability remains. I am Regional Councillor. I have the money for a living, and field well. Enough money to give to whom I say. The availability, mean.
And then he defends me always, even in public.
must reflect, and quickly.
Once I have asked for a document can not remember what.
I gave the ID card.
In the picture I have long hair and matted. Barbettina a non-existent.
I now have the longest beard hair. The type looks at the photo. Then he looks at me. He raises his eyebrows as if to say "you're worse."
Go fuck off, I think.
a girl one evening I took a picture that I have ever seen. But I learned that during the development said "there is bad luck, his years." Bring
bad years.
Yes, but where I take them.
And for how long.
Who knows how many years I will take my bad years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment