Monday, February 14, 2011

Flat Warts Under Eyebrows

ANXIETY

Every time I turn on the boiler is about to explode.
not a good sign. Not a good sign even be afraid of what happens at home.
definition of home. For
home means any structure used by humans to shelter from the elements and to take action essential for life as sleep, eat ...
Well yes. Excellent. Who writes Wikipedia occasionally to writers like Boris. Change.
building divided into floors and rooms, living quarters, the apartment where a family home.
And here I feel like saying thanks to the fucking. And here I want to know precisely what is meant by family.
complex individuals connected by blood ties or united by kinship or affinity, who live together.
Here we are at the festival of crap.
We start by blood. E 'rather than the time constraints I did not come back. What binds me? I want the constraint definition, now, here. Now. This
binding as a result of moral or legal obligation.
Obligation moral or legal? Thereby the relations of blood in the family devise a moral and legal obligation. The family is an obligation. We're calm. Let's go back a while back.
kinship or affinity. I am convinced that they are two different things.
Give me the meaning of affinity.
Here we have fun. Relevance
, similarity, analogy.
Law: family relationship that is established, as a result of marriage between a spouse and other relatives.
Chemistry: trend components or substances react together to give rise to other substances.
Perhaps the chemical is one that attracts me most. So redefined.
The family is a complex (and then decide who plays what) of consanguineous relatives therefore morally and legally obliged to each other or linked by kinship or tend to react with each other to create new substances. Here's the smell of incest.
Back to the definition of home.
The apartment where a family home. The question
family we hurry up a moment ago. We. I hurry. I hate the plural nous. Add in a composition of musical instruments of your choice, depending on your taste. Then touches give rise to new substances.
I look around.
I have two guitars, a ukulele, various Robette wind.
There is plenty of silence in the house.
The boiler makes its usual noise when you turn.
Here is the end.
No, I'm still here.
Maybe.
Of what I really want to convince?

0 comments:

Post a Comment